Welcome to Xbox Talk!

XboxTalk is the premier Xbox One Forum and XBox One News Site
Register Now

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lethal_NFS, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I haven't really enjoyed a Zelda game since Twilight Princess. Thankfully BotW has pulled me right back in!

This is possibly the best Zelda game since the original. There is so much to do and the world is MASSIVE! This game can easily sell Switch consoles and maybe even a few more Wii U units.

Like Horizon on the PS4, all Switch and Wii U owners have to buy this game. And yes that is almost a given seeing how both consoles have pretty much nothing to play.

2. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

BOTW is an amazing game and I can see why so many reviewers have given it 10/10. I know we are only in March however this is easily the number 1 game of the year so far. It might slip a little bit but I can't see much beating it.

3. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I am torn between this and Horizon as the best game so far this year. There are still so many great games releasing this year too. I might have to put Zelda at #1 though because I favor Link and feel more attached to that character. 30 years attached.......

4. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

I have a mate who has already got the platinum on HZD so he is lending it me today :)

5. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I would have platinum by now if I didn't start playing Zelda. I just can't seem to stop playing this.

6. cornwolf

cornwolf Moderator

Haha its a great game mate.

7. Kamehameha

Kamehameha ├╝ber

It's a great game. It was actually the first Zelda I have ever completed. Never really had much patience for all the puzzles in Zelda games. I didn't grow up playing them, and it seems like things are much harder to learn as an adult lol.

The puzzles in BOTW are mostly straightforward though and the world you can just get lost in. It's great.

8. Lethal_NFS

Lethal_NFS coder

I just do not see any game beating this one for game of the year. This game is simply remarkable.

9. okamiwolf

okamiwolf n00b

Top Poster Of Month

I've recently bought a copy of Breath of the Wild and to me, this is the best open-world game that Nintendo has created.